Here’s my biggest reason why I don’t watch glee anymore: Blaine
Whenever someone asks me why I hate Blaine, I’ll just show them this.
It’s hard to dislodge people’s headcanons, but this is a pretty good sledgehammer.
Re-bloggng because I hadn’t thought about its use as a sledgehammer to head canons. And the juxtaposition of the DWS and Eli C. scenes is devastating.
if I’m in the middle of a sentence and you decide to start talking over me:
- fuck you
Favorite Movies: Tangled (2010)
Flower gleam and glow, let your powers shine. Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt, change the fates design. Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine. What once was mine.
I was having a good day and we finished early, so we got to talking about the show.
She enjoys the show, likes the songs, but is generally not too involved, not on a tumblr level anyway. She has the ships she likes and dislikes, she even knows what her OTP is (it’s Brittana, in case you were wondering).
That being said, my fully certified therapist, who has dealt with all sorts of relationships, thinks that Klaine is an unhealthy relationship. She took note of it because of the popularity, but couldn’t help but over analyze it (she analyzes a lot of TV relationships, it’s a hobby of hers). Here is a few things that she has said on the subject.
- [After explaining the ‘soulmate’ defense] “Soulmate is a term people use to defend a relationship that is too flawed to function”
- “Blaine is too selfish and immature for not only Kurt, but for anyone”
- “Kurt’s life in Lima was different from the one in New York, he’s different, but in a good way”
- “Blaine is trying to stay in Kurt’s life when it’s clear that he isn’t wanted. He’s pushy too”
- [After I explained that Blaine is supposed to be the Alpha Gay] “That’s a negative stereotype portrayed on the gay community in itself. Besides, Kurt’s star shines too bright to be second to anyone. He should be someone’s equal”
- [I asked about her thoughts on the Sebastian/Chandler fiasco] “It’s a hypocritical
She doesn’t even know about the wedding thing. She believes that the Scandals incident and the cheating should be enough grounds for Kurt to never get back together with Blaine.
Is that reason enough to not ship Klaine?
you know an anime is really good when it destroys your life
this also applies to books and drugs
i actually like being up early i just don’t like getting up early
YOU PUT THIS IN WORDS
So this is on Yahoo’s front page
yahoo owns tumblr now. naya is the queen of tumblr. makes sense.
This is the perfect picture to show anyone that’s afraid of recovery because of weight gain. Honestly, look at Demi.
She gained weight and recovered, so what?
She’s glowing, she looks feminine, she looks 1000x more confident and she just looks more… alive.
Recovery is worth it.
She looks alive.
Favorite post on tumblr
favorite booty on tumblr